- Study Guides on the Bible
- Complete Set – Study Guides on the New Testament
Complete Set – Study Guides on the New Testament
- All 14 volumes in the New Testament Study Guides series, covering a total of 17 quarters of weekly lessons (221 lessons) – four-plus years of Bible study (or two years if the same subjects are studied on Sunday and during a mid-week service.)
- Guides on two synoptic gospels (Mark and Luke) and the gospel of John are included. The gospel of Matthew is the only book without a study guide in the series.
- We recommend studying only one synoptic gospel each cycle (Mark or Luke) and studying the 13 updated lessons on John's epistles instead of the the five included in earlier study guide First Peter Through Jude.